Contrasts of Switzerland Summer 2019
Contrasts Of Switzerland Summer 2019
See Switzerland’s cities and countryside by rail, taking the Golden Pass Route to the heart of the Alps and the medieval city of Lucerne to pay homage to the Swiss Guard.
- ORIENTATION of Zurich, St. Moritz, Zermatt, Geneva and Lucerne
- VIEW the Matterhorn and Jungfrau mountains (weather permitting), the Jet d’Eau in Geneva and the Lion Monument and Chapel Bridge in Lucerne
- VISIT Interlaken
- 7 hot buffet breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 3 dinners
First class travel Highlights
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Trip Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and a professional Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Golden Pass route train journey from Geneva to Lucerne.
- High-speed train from Zermatt to Geneva.
- All rail service is reserved in standard class.
- Glacier Express Train from St. Moritz to Zermatt.
- VIP entry to many sights
Zurich – St. Moritz
St. Moritz – Glacier Express – Zermatt (2 Nights)
Zermatt – Geneva Orientation
Geneva – Interlaken – Lucerne (2 Nights)
Lucerne – Depart Zurich